A downloadable game for Windows
Pick a team. Pick a ship. Compete against your friends on the high seas in Twisted Sails!
Developed by 25PercentGames, a student game development group based out of Arizona State University, Twisted Sails is a labor of love in the name of game development education. The game is a completely volunteer effort from an interdisciplinary team of students from across the academic and creative spectrum. We hope you enjoy what we made!
- 4v4 Deathmatch.
- 4 Unique ship types.
- Chat support.
- Online multiplayer.
- Custom game options.
- And more!
Bug? Issue? Feedback? Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment.We'd love to hear from you!
ASU Student interested in game development? Come to a meeting or see us on Facebook!
- Download the TwistedSails.zip folder
- Extract the TwsitedSails.zip folder to a new folder
- Run TwistedSails.exe
- Note: The Twistedsails_data folder needs to be in same file location as the executable.
To host a Twisted Sails server, one of the following requirements must be met:
- All connecting clients must be on the same local connection.
- Host client must enable port fowarding on port 7777.
- Note: This may require a router restart for the host.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.